Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Drum Roll Please......

Jennifer & Marie at Imperfect Mommy have nominated yours truly for an award. My first Blog Award EVER! I feel honored that somebody else finds my life as fun/interesting/crazy as I do :) From the girl who never ever ever wanted kids, to the mommy blogger. Boy I've come a long way. 















There it is....my mommy blogger badge. 


HOW IT WORKS:
  • If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
  • Copy and paste the award to your blog.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
  • Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.
Seven Random Facts about me:

  1. I have an obsession with q-tips. Which have caused me multiple ear doctor appointments.
  2. I met my husband via the internet.
  3. My secret sin is Snickers Ice Cream bars. 
  4. I love living in a small country town. Enough to never live anywhere else.
  5. I kindof get bored during E's naps.
  6. I love, love, love dysfunctional reality tv. It makes me feel "normal."
  7. I have road rage. Which has drastically improved since E entered this world. 


Finally, I nominate the following bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. These ladies are amazing at what they do & inspire me along the way.

Jennifer & Marie, thank you so much for recognizing me and my little ole blog. I feel honored. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete