Sunday, July 1, 2012

A day in the life of E

I decided to take some pictures of a day in the life of E. I've come to a conclusion...his day consists of play, play, and more play. With an occasional nap and meal thrown in every now and then. He's so much fun. I love getting on the floor and playing with him. He loves praise. He loves when I applaud him for doing things. For instance, he has this one toy that pops open when you push the buttons, well I've been working to try and get him to close them. He finally picked up what was going on and started closing the pop up characters. I'd clap and say "YAY!!" He ate it up. Now every time he attempts to close it he looks at me waiting for me to clap and sing his praise. Such a silly boy. 


Can you tell he's teething? EVERYTHING goes straight to the mouth. He really wants my iPhone, but I haven't given in to him yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.




Lives up to his lazy boy label. He had enough of sitting up.


Little boy loves being outside. I have a feeling I'm going to have many muddy boots trampling through my house. 


E's Nonnie just got him this walker and he loves it already. We open the window and he'll stare outside. His feet almost reach...I have a feeling once they do he's going to be booking it. 


E has just learned to jump in his play saucer. And boy does he go to town in it. 


And this is E's second favorite thing to do...see that empty bowl. I can't wait until he starts eating "real" food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment