Thursday, September 27, 2012

Atomic Poop Bomb in 5...4...3...2...1


No, that IS NOT food. That is poop. I don't quite understand the physics of how it exploded out of the diaper, nor do I wish to. All I know is it is absolutely disgusting. It's like an atomic poop bomb. One bright side to the story, for once it didn't happen on my watch. I received this photo while at work via mi madre'. And I must say I began laughing uncontrollably. Laughing at my mother's misfortune. 


An absolute nightmare! Even though I was laughing hysterically, I felt my mom's pain. And I must say her exposure was wayyyyy worse than mine. My lead into the story.

The night before Chris was at work so E and I ate at Nonnie and Poppy's. Non had gotten a new travel high chair which she placed in an all wood chair. I decided it needed to sit in one of her fancy fabric chairs. I don't know why, it just sounded good. Bad ideal. Skip to today. Not only was E's high chair covered in poo, so was Non's fancy fabric chair, and her floor, and her shirt, and her arm. There was poop every where. How can so much crap come out of one little twenty-one pound infant? Oh that's right, because he's my kid. Not to mention that E repeated the poop fest two more times. I'm going to go out on a limb and say, he's teething. For real this time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment