Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary to my boo

Okay...so I was going to post this last night, but I didn't want to be that crazy, out of control blogger. So I saved it for today. As everybody knows, I've been busy with little man so I haven't had a chance to blog. So I feel like I'm playing catch up. On June 26 Chris and I had our EIGHTH...yes we've made it another year...anniversary. I was that young southern belle who got married immediately after graduating high school. Who needs the college experience? I found the man of my dreams! For some reason this anniversary was more special than the rest. I think E had a lot to do with it. I feel like we have been through so much this year and I feel like our marriage has only grown stronger. We have never been more stressed in our lives...and we're still standing together in unity. It's amazing the amount of stress that is accumulated when you know you are completely responsible for somebody else. And not just an any somebody else...a child. A child that is  half me and half Chris. A child that is our offspring. A child who will learn his morals from us. A child who will learn his manners from us. A child who depends on us for his every need. Whewwww what a responsibility! But no better responsibility. I feel like E solidifies our love for each other. He is proof that we loved each other so much that we wanted to bring another life into this world to raise and to mold. Just saying that brings tears to my eyes. What a love!

Our anniversary was spent the only way we could possibly imagine it...with our little sick boy. Chris grilled kabobs, potatoes, and corn (absolutely delicious!). And we called it an early night. I couldn't think of a better way to spend our anniversary than with the proof that our love is undying.


My two love bugs 

I've been noticing a frequent trend....I have 934 pictures of Chris and E and about four of me and E. Why do I always have to be the photographer? I think it's a girl thing. Every time I tell Chris "let me take a picture" he looks at me like seriously...another. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! 8 years! Wow! I remember being at your beautiful wedding! :-) So glad ya'll had a great evening! Little E is so sweet & I hope he is feeling better! P.S. I hardly have pics with mine either! Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy if FLIES by! What's even crazier....our TEN year reunion is coming up. Wow! E is doing much better. Still a little snotty and eyes are a little red in the morning, but so much better compared to the beginning of the week.

    ReplyDelete