Friday, May 18, 2012

Movie Night

For the first time since E got here, Chris and I treated ourselves to a movie night. Since E has been going to bed anywhere between 7:30-8:00, we have a lot of free time at the end of the night. I decided it would be nice to relax and watch an adult movie, just Chris, me, and the dogs. It was refreshing. I felt like I was revisiting my life pre baby. We watched Lincoln Lawyer and it was SO good. Would highly recommend it. We went through a whole movie with no crying baby, no diaper needing to be changed, no baby needing to be fed, no cleaning up spitting up. Don't get me wrong, I love all those things (maybe not the dirty diaper one quite as much.) But it's nice to have a night where Chris and I get to do things we enjoy. Without having to leave E with a babysitter, or drop him off at our parents. I'm thinking we are going to start making this a once a week ritual.


It certainly didn't hurt the Matthew McConaughey was the main character :)

No comments:

Post a Comment