Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Food for Thought

My ingenious husband brought up a very valid question earlier this week.

Why do men have nipples?

The long scientific reason

Never before had I ever questioned this. I just accepted it. I can't think of one single purpose for men to have nipples. Possibly for sensation. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

While you're still pondering that over, we have an exciting trip coming up! Originally we (my dad, mom, E, and me- Chris will be working BOO) planned on going camping for a short Labor Day holiday, but thanks to Hurricane Isaac, we (my mom, E, and me- my dad has dropped out due to work) will be headed to see Josh (my bro). I am so excited. E has gotten so big since the last time we visited Uncle J.

 Our Last Trip to Visit Uncle J

Hopefully this time our little friend Mr. Constipation won't make another visit. Gosh that was a nightmare! Definitely unforgettable. Chris is going to have an empty nest for a few days. I bet he gets bored. He won't have E to chase and me to nag. What would I do with a few days of no E or Chris? I think I'd possibly go insane. I love those two boys. They make life so much fun.

E saw himself in Mom's oven. So funny. He kept trying to hit the reflection of his face.


Driving around. Trying to pick up some ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment